Being the largest component of breathable air (78%), nitrogen gas serves a lot of purposes. From being used as a refrigerant to displacing oxygen in food processing to the manufacturing of clothing fabrics or tempering copper wires; the list of industrial uses of this gas is endless.
Gone are the days when high-pressure pre-filled cylinders were the only option to meet the nitrogen requirements of a manufacturing unit or any other industry with regular nitrogen consumption. With years of research and hard work, Absstem has come up with an efficient PSA-based industrial nitrogen generator. It allows you to generate nitrogen onsite at whatever purity level your application requires.
In-house Placement And Production
Starts Production Minutes After Installation
No Hydrogen Required
Compact And Easy To Maintain
Designed for 24x7 Operation
Regular PMS (Preventive Maintenance Schedule)
No Delivery Bottlenecks
No Transportation Required
10 Years Warranty
- Pressure dewpoint
- Automatic feed air blow-off in case of contamination
- Fully automatic, user friendly
- Remote monitoring equipped
- Advanced GUI with data monitoring and storage
- Nitrogen purity readings in real-time
- Triggered alerts and alarms on any abnormal functionality
- Data storage with external storage capability for audit purposes
- Can be remotely activated
- RS232, RS422, USB and Ethernet ports supported
- Very High Density due to packed-bed Technology
- Protected by the dedicated pressure sensor
- 10-year warranty on CMS*
- Filters remove oil and dust particles
- Additional filters drain moisture using an ADV (Automatic Drain Valve)
- Eliminates the risk of overflow and CMS damage
- Lowest Air factor (Air-to-Nitrogen ratio) from 1.8 (95% N2) in the industry
- Self-regulation and stable purity
- Stand-by mode in case no Nitrogen is consumed
- Automatically regulates the requested nitrogen pressure and purity
The industrial nitrogen generator consists of two adsorbers filled with carbon molecular sieves (CMS). Pressurized air is passed through one of these adsorbers with Carbon, having a structure to attract oxygen, adsorbs oxygen from the air and nitrogen is allowed to pass through to the storage tank and is produced as the final product. As the adsorber approaches saturation, the air is allowed to pass through the other adsorber while this adsorber is being regenerated to ensure a continuous supply of industrial nitrogen.
This changeover takes place through a specially designed micro controller to ensure a hassle-free operation. The quality of nitrogen produced is continuously monitored by a nitrogen analyzer.
The integral components of NGEN include: -
- Alarm management system
- Plug and Play
- Fully automatic
- Process data display
- Service planning element
- Display of consumable’s running hours
- Data logging via USB drive
- Graphical representation
- Digital flow meter with totaliser
- High pressure nitrogen tank
- Cylinder manifold and alarm management system
- Remote monitoring
- Lowest specific power in the industry
- Inlet air as per ISO 8573.1:2010 – Class 1.4.1
- Pressure up to 350kg/cm²g is available on demand through N2 compressors
- Maximum relative humidity is 95%
- Purity testing is done by NABL APPROVED lab
- Sound level of 65 dB from a distance of 1 meter
- Working temperature is -5° C to 50° C
- Nitrogen Flow up to 3000 NM³/hr
- Purity up to 99.9999%
- USB Storage to store parameters values
- CE-certified electronics with 24 VDC Operating Voltage
- All tanks are fabricated per ASME standards
- All tanks have a corrosion-resistant internal environment
- ISO 9001:2015: Manufacturing is in accordance with certified QMS (Quality Management System)
PSA Nitrogen Generator
- This is a plug and play system
- Requires dry compressed air and one storage tank only
Skid Package System
- This system comes with air compressor, multistage filtration system, nGen and nitrogen compatible storage vessel.
- This is a complete package with all instruments
Mobile PSA Nitrogen Generator
- Skid mounted mobile systems with complete piping and interlocking support are available
- These systems can be transported to any location can be designed according to any climate conditions and environmental factors.
- Cylinder filling option with noise control for multiple location delivery.
High-Pressure Nitrogen Cylinder filling System
- PSA Nitrogen generator with Nitrogen booster compressor for filling of cylinders
- Cylinders filled up to 350 Barg pressure
- Cylinders filling range/day is 8 to 1000 Nos.
- High-Pressure Nitrogen up to 70 Barg
Return on Investment
With great emphasis on cost-effective, low-impact business practices, most businesses opt for bulk delivery to meet all their industrial gas requirements. But given the fluctuation in market prices of gases like oxygen and nitrogen, this is no more a viable option. A large number of industries are using onsite gas generation plants for reliability and improved ROI.
- Fish Farming
- Wastewater Treatment
- Paper and Pulp Industry
- Glass Manufacturing
- Welding and Metal Fabrication
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech applications
- Plasma Cutting
- Laser cutting
- Ceramic Industry
- Waste Incineration
Frequently Asked Questions
Depends on the purity requirement (95-99.9995%) and LPM consumption. Please contact us for an estimated cost.
Primarily, you need to understand the purity required for your specific application along with the volume required.
Very Reliable. These machines are built to last. Our generators have the lowest Production Downtimes the industry has to offer.
PSA stands for Pressure Swing Adsorption, and it is a technology used to separate gases based on the differences in their adsorption rates onto a solid material. Membrane nitrogen generators, on the other hand, use a semipermeable membrane to separate nitrogen from other gases. Both PSA and membrane nitrogen generators are used to produce high-purity nitrogen gas from air, but they use different principles and technologies to do so.
PSA nitrogen generators work by passing air through a vessel filled with an adsorbent material, such as carbon. The nitrogen in the air is preferentially adsorbed onto the adsorbent material, while the other gases pass through. By cycling the pressure in the vessel and switching between two or more adsorbent beds, the PSA system is able to continuously produce high-purity nitrogen gas.
Membrane nitrogen generators, on the other hand, use a membrane to selectively allow nitrogen molecules to pass through while rejecting other gases. The air is passed through the membrane under pressure, and the nitrogen is separated out as it diffuses through the membrane. Membrane nitrogen generators can also produce high-purity nitrogen, but they tend to have lower capacity and require a higher pressure drop across the membrane compared to PSA systems.
One advantage of PSA nitrogen generators is that they tend to have higher capacity and can produce nitrogen with higher purity compared to membrane systems. They also tend to be more reliable and require less maintenance. Membrane nitrogen generators tend to be smaller and more compact, making them suitable for applications where space is limited. However, they have lower capacity and may not be able to produce nitrogen with as high of a purity as PSA systems. They also have a limited lifespan and may require more frequent maintenance.
In general, PSA nitrogen generators are a good choice for applications that require high-purity nitrogen at a large scale, while membrane nitrogen generators may be more suitable for smaller, more specialized applications. Ultimately, the decision between PSA and membrane nitrogen generators should be based on a careful evaluation of the specific requirements of the application and a cost-benefit analysis.
With proper and consistent maintenance these machines can run for over 10 years.