MEDO VERSUS CYLINDERS
- Cylinder gases are subject to fluctuating prices. Using MedO hospitals are experiencing 60-80% reduction in costs.
- Gases stored in cylinders are at a pressure which is dangerous for life. One such incident can cost the hospital a lifetime shutdown. Proper handling of each cylinder is very crucial.
- Weekly or monthly charges are huge if or when calculated on annual basis.
- There is no waste of residual gases while using MedO
- No kind of manpower requirement for cylinder handling, stock maintenance
- No kind of manpower required for daily administration work or billing
- Eliminates noise pollution from cylinder handling
- Eliminate irregular supply of cylinders
- Freedom from regular price increases for delivered oxygen
- No longer fear improper filling from small time oxygen suppliers
- Delivered gases and cylinders are heavy, burdensome and often troublesome
MEDO VERSUS LIQUID OXYGEN
- Saves daily administration and vendor costs
- Liquid oxygen expands 800 times in gaseous form. A small leakage can create a incident leading to loss of life around it
- No monthly rental or annual fluctuation in prices
- Medical Oxygen generator consumes less space than the storage required for liquid oxygen
- NOC or other government certifications are not required from government organization
- Liquid oxygen tanks daily evaporate 1-4% of the oxygen. This is to prevent pressure build up
- Eliminates heavy trucks entering the hospital for filling of liquid oxygen which is dangerous